Upgrade to runtime v1.19.0
Breaking release to update Kintsugi to the latest runtime. This contains, but is not limited to, the following changes:
- Vaults can now self-redeem (burn kBTC for unlocking collateral) without sending BTC
- Removed the refund protocol since theft reporting was already eliminated
- Issue requests can now be executed after expiry if the Vault has sufficient collateral
- Allows issue requests to be cancelled prematurely by the user (may slash griefing collateral)
- Collators can now lock vKINT to register as an authority
- Adds generic registry to store client release info (for auto-updater)
- Includes all relevant changes to support polkadot-v0.9.26
For more details, please see the following:
After deliberation, it was agreed with the community that we trial public collator registration. Initially nine slots will be made available requiring a deposit of >1000 vKINT to be locked. If the balance falls too low or the collator fails to produce blocks they will be kicked.
No current seconds
This proposal has been turned into referendum.
TimelineLatest activity undefined
There are no comments here