Back to Proposals
This release upgrades Kintsugi from 1.10.0 to 1.12.1. We will fast-track this proposal soon so that it can be included before the end of the week.
- Upgraded to polkadot-v0.9.18
- Issue and replace no longer take a griefing collateral amount argument - the amount is now determined automatically
- Bitcoin public key is now shared among all vaults that are controlled by the same accountid, in preparation of multicollateral support
- Proposals can now be cancelled by their authors
- Replace requests can now be executed even after they have been cancelled, as long as the vault has sufficient collateral
There are no comments here